Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Bitten by the Ammani bug!

At the cost of sounding like Anu Malik, I must admit that what follows has been "inspired" by Ammani's quick tales. :)

They moved out to live in a far away land, away from relatives and friends. Children would not be disturbed during exams and unexpected guests would not drop in at unearthly hours. It worked. They now make frequent trips to their native land to re-establish broken bonds. And they talk to their son every Sunday morning, begging him to return.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you too have joined the long list of Ammani Virus +ve people. Welcome aboard.

Gowri said...

hehe :) Yeah...but I doubt if it'll get beyond this post. Only Ammani can come up with consistently great quick tales!

Unknown said...

hey that was gr8

there is one anjali u can find a link in my blog,she also writes quick tales.

thnx for dropping by my blog

Krish said...

Gowri, I did my "ammani" thing too :-) BTW, have blogrolled you!

Gowri said...

Idli Ideas: Thanks and you have a nice blog too :)

Thennavan: I did read your quick tale, 'twas good. :) And Thank you for the link!

Sinfully Pinstripe said...

Ah, this is a smart thing.

Encore maadi.

Gowri said...

Bhavane....at first I mistook the name for a differently spelt Bhavani, but found out from the profile that it was namma kannada pada, "Bhavane". :) Thanks for reading the blog and liking it! :))

Shomo, definitely maadtini, as soon as I can think of something. :)

Woodooz said...

Know what ? Anu Malik never gives credit to the original. So, in that sense u really did not do an anu malik act.

as a matter of fact I did my bit of ammani short tale too.

:o)

Gowri said...

Bhavana: Same here! And I'm waiting to come back to blore and looking forward to a bloggers' meet to meet fellow bloggers and non-bloggers in real life. :)

Somu: I can't forget those interviews with Anu Malik with a harmonium, and I've heard the term 'inspire' many times during those interviews. :)