Sunday, May 22, 2005

Are We RV??

Was at Orkut sometime back and happened to click on the RVCE community for the first time. Someone had started a discussion on “Who’s doing what and where” and the response was not impressive merely by the numbers, but by the fact that all those who responded are doing extremely well for themselves. Studying in premier institutes and working in top companies. It's quite possible that only the successful ones chose to respond, losers like me kept away. Anyway, made me proud to be an RVite, even though I’m not doing anything myself!

Great college, fond memories, lovely friends! Hope to post something more about college soon. Until then, continue to rock RVites!!!

*I wrote that last sentence?!*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not helping yourself by thinking like that..someone who has braved the odds to be with the man of her life (and what a man!!!)is NOT a loser in any dictionary..

cheer up Gowri..how can you post entries that are consecutive and yet contradictory?..

and yeah..miss RV like hell sometimes..

M

Gowri said...

Personally, not at all..professionally, yes, at least for now. Not feeling sad abt it or anything, but I guess I could've done a lot more in the three years after graduation...

And how could I forget the most valuable person I got through RV - my hubby!
And who is the mysterious M?

Woodooz said...

Whats RV and Whats Orkut ? Am lost :o((((

Gowri said...

Hey, sorry, my mistake.
RVCE is an Engineering College in Bangalore and Orkut is a very SLOW networking site :-))