Monday, May 02, 2005

Idling....

Lots of free time gives me the chance to take a peek into people's lives(through blogs). Friends, friends' friends, acquaintances and total strangers. And everyone seems to be working or studying further. Getting ahead in life. Realising dreams.

And I think....

Life is like a Marathon. We all begin. Some of us pause, some stop, some go on and reach the finish line. Some reach soon, some reach later. But they reach. Are they the winners?

I've paused. I hope the pause doesn't get long enough to become a stop.



PS: Thanks to Shomo's suggestion, you can now e-mail your comments to me by clicking on 'write to me' below. If you want to. :)

1 comment:

Gowri said...

Yes, you are right...but sometimes circumstances force you to pause. To resume after the break, when there is an oppurtunity to do so, definitely depends upon the person.